Thursday, February 10, 2011

Build Your Own Wrestler Figure

Siri to voices of friends and fishing - Win a riiiiiesengroßes craft package!



Dear Craft friends and crafting friends,

as you have even noticed, I'm on large cast of friends and fishing. I you would like to encourage not only for my AIDAsol Sponsorship (Siri will be AIDAsol-godmother! ♥) agree, but also that my blog (Siri's Craft World) and Facebook profile (Siri's Craft World Facebook) be known! And that's why I giving away all my craft friends, and friends, whether already-long-with-my-friends, regular readers or new addition to come, a riiiiiesengroße craft package!
probably due to these two great products you rejoice advance notice, other craft products are a surprise and at least as great:

A brilliant Double Do XL stamping and punching machine substances with which you define below the various materials, and can tingle ...
... and a ...


Stanzerzange ... Alphabet & Numbers Set
uuuuuund much more - a really great craft package !

What do you need it?
Will my Facebook friend, or Facebook-friend Siri's craft world-Facebook and register if you are inclined, as regular blog readers. (On my Facebook profile and on my blog you can read first my new hobby, craft and home decoration products, receives suggestions, instructions, tips and tricks on various crafts and needlework techniques. If you have questions or suggestions, drop me us an e-mail or chat directly to me on Facebook! :) )
Just leave me on Facebook a comment with your name ( My Facebook name for's competition) , member will in my Facebook Siri's-lottery group, or send me a Facebook message your name to participate in the competition.

So here are the 4 small steps to Craft-luck:):

first Will my (e) Facebook friend (in): Siri's craft world-Facebook (and blog readers).
second Vote for me on Facebook: AIDAsol-Siri is to be godmother ♥
third Become a member of my Facebook Siri's-lottery group and / or send me on. Facebook leave your name or comment:
My Facebook's name for lottery
4th Win the riiiiiesengroße craft package!

Until you when your time?
Deadline for entries is 24/02/2011 at 12:00 clock.
As of 01/03/2011 is clear winner of the Craft riiiiiesengroße package and the name will be published on Facebook and my blog (unless your wish not specifically mentioned be).


0 comments:

Post a Comment